Communicate with an engaged and responsive tennis audience to ensure you get great results for your business.
Australian Tennis Magazine engages thousands of Australians who are interested in and play tennis regularly. Subscribers make up close to 50 per cent of the magazine’s broad audience of readers of all ages. Readers are split 55 per cent female and 45 per cent male with a slight trend towards the 35+ age groups.*
Much of this audience comprises players, fans, tennis clubs nationally, almost 2000 Tennis Australia coach members, plus a wide range of people in the tennis industry, all with a keen interest in sport, fitness and health:
- National distribution of around 20,000 copies per issue (with an estimated readership of more than 60,000)
- Australian Tennis Magazine iPad magazine extension each month, with ad web links to advertiser websites
- Australian Tennis Magazine hosts all the latest news on the Tennis Australia website, www.tennis.com.au
(with 1,079,398 unique site visitors from 1 September 2013—28 February 2014)
- Australian Tennis YouTube channel extends selected magazine articles online
- Australian Tennis Magazine has a massive fan base of Facebook followers with 0 fans
Integrated promotional and advertising opportunities will ensure you and your brands are interacting with this engaged and responsive tennis audience.
* Source: Readership Survey – September 2009
* Facebook likes growing rapidly, figures are current at 20/08/2017